The ITS Custom Solutions team fills an important role providing software solutions and technical support for campus units that may not have access to in-house software or website development resources, or who need to supplement their existing technology team. The Custom Solutions team is comprised of software developers, front-end developers, information architects, and project managers who can assist with such diverse tasks as:
- Custom software or web application development
- Content management system (CMS) implementation and theming
- Data visualization
- Third-party integrations
- Systems and business process analysis
- Application migration and maintenance
- User experience assessment and testing
- Accessibility assessment and remediation
- Security vulnerability remediation
By working with Custom Solutions, campus clients can take advantage of our team’s familiarity with the full range of UT’s ITS infrastructure, services, and policies. They work with all of the ITS-supported web publishing platforms, have extensive experience with UT EID and student data integrations, and maintain close relationships with the campus Accessibility Coordinator and the Information Security Office.
The primary development technologies used by the Custom Solutions team include:
- 09 Tableau
The Custom Solutions team provides a great value to campus by filling technology skill gaps, with a focus on solving business problems. Thanks, Custom Solutions Team, we appreciate all that you do!