Genetec Synergis Access Control system will replace the current systems. This will allow us to integrate with the existing Genetec Video Security system towards an unified, integrated security system. Mercury M5 hardware are non-proprietary and will allow seamless replacement of our legacy hardware, with minimum disruption to campus. These devices are non-proprietary and can be configured to work with any EPSS software.
- Phase 1 - UTPD District 2:
- 1 building (under construction) is yet to be converted; 34 buildings were converted.
- Phase 2 - UTPD District 1:
- 1 building (new construction) is yet to be converted; 29 buildings were converted.
- Phase 3 - UTPD District 3:
- In progress. 13 of 26 buildings have been converted. We expect this phase to run through October.
- Phase 4 - UTPD District 4:
- Building kickoffs and discussions with building managers have begun. We expect this phase to begin in November.
- Project Status Communication:
- Wiki site provides weekly updates to customers: https://wikis.utexas.edu/x/YItXDQ