Two-factor authentication (2FA) was implemented for both Office 365 and G Suite on October 9, 2018. This included:
- Outlook Web App
- Microsoft Outlook for iOS & Android
- Office 365 applications like Microsoft Teams and Project Online
- Initial sign-ins to Office Suite applications downloaded from the Office 365 Portal
- Clients that use modern authentication, such as Outlook 2013/16 for PC and Outlook 2016 for Mac
- G Suite business accounts
For more information about the Two-factor Authentication for Web-based Email, please visit https://it.utexas.edu/projects/2fa_for_web_based_email/overview.