The key drivers of the Identity and Access Management Modernization Program are within the areas of security, compliance, efficiency, and functionality. Some of the benefits delivered to the University as part of the drivers are outlined below.
- Remove access quickly when employees leave or change jobs.
- Reduce fraud risk by enforcing separation of duties.
- Address audit concerns about uncontrolled administrative accounts.
- Adjust password policies based on risk (e.g., HIPAA data).
- Grant access to employees and students quickly and accurately.
- Reduce manual work to request, grant, and review access.
- Improve interactions with prospects, alumni, donors, etc.
- Manage non-person identities (devices and applications) that access campus resources.